Saturday, December 10, 2005

Soooooooooooooooory


Ok, I'm sure no one reads this anyway...but I've been very bad at keeping my promise to keep this Blog updated....but all that is about to change...I hope. So here's what's going on with me. The tour of West Side (the best production ever) is on hiatus till January then we go non stop for a long long time. I'll have the complete tour schedule very soon. Basically its Europe for a few months then lots and lots of Asia. But the fun part is that one of the other guys in the cast and I are going backpacking in Italy for a month starting Christmas day!!! We had nothing else to do, so why not? We're just gettin of the plane, renting a car and drivin. If anyone has any suggestions of places not to miss, please email me! I'll do my best to get online and update the blog with stories and pics on our adventure, but who knows where we'll find the net out there. I'm out more to come later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's about time you updated!!! :-P

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl so totallt read this lol... who played Maria on the international tour?

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was Kirsten Rossi

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home