Wednesday, December 28, 2005

6am

Ok so I woke up to a snoring girl today at 5am after going to bed at 1...sucks! Plus I have all these things I want to write about from the great time I had last night, but I left the journal I'm keeping upstairs in the hostel room and don't wanna go back in there and wake people up. There are now 6 people in the room. 3 girls from Brazil a guy from .... crap, I forget somewhere in Mexico, David and myself. One girl snores and the Mexican guy keeps making strange loud noises. Very nice people though. Ok, I have much more to update but I think Id rather do it at the end of the day today when I've not just woke up and I have my journal on me. David and I are going back to Bologna to drop of our luggage a friends house then we're drivin down to Pisa!! Not sure where else we're gonna go but you can be sure I'll fill you in later. BTW I'm really missing my family and friends...I usually don't after this short amount of time, especially my baby. Ok, it's almost 7 and the kitchen is about to open for our free breakfast...Guess I'm gonna make it today, will let you know how it is. I know you're all falling off your chair in anticipation to hear about my breakfast..Ok WORD OUT - J Dogg
ps. pics will be posted tonight..I hope
a few on here and for all those who know my snapfish account
all will be on there... Perhaps David and I will set up a
snapfish account just for this trip...will tell ya later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup J Dogg. That story made me laugh out loud. It reminds me of my little sleepovers with my friends at college. There's always the one that snores and the one the one that talks in his or her sleep. Sorry you didn't get a lot of sleep. Can't wait to hear about your breakfast, haha!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J Dogg eh! lol, Just wanted to let you know that I read your postings and enjoy the way you write. I think it's amazing that you are able to do all that you are doing. You are a lucky J Dogg!

Anyway, Best of everything and keep up the funny postings.

Terry Costigan
SMG392@aol.com

8:01 PM  
Blogger TMC said...

Come on now... No posting since December... I started blogging after reading yours-- check mine out and see what you have started


Terry

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home