Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well ok...now that I've discovered ping.fm I'm gonna start trying to keep a daily blog. So I'm sick. I'm in Stratford Ontario working at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival right now having the time of my life playing Che in Evita till November. However, I have bronchitis and have been in bed for 3 days. I'm feeling much better today. I'd say I'm 70% back to normal. Hmmm what else..do I give a summary of my past few months here then start fresh with daily blogs? I really should have done this during the rehearsal process. It would have made for some interesting reading since I'm doing Evita in rep with Kiss Me Kate. To those of you who don't know...that means I could be doing a matinée of Kiss Me Kate and an evening Evita. We rehearsed them at the same time and they are both wonderful productions. But.. yea ok..after dinner I'll do a quick summary of my life since my last update then we'll take it day by day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home